11.09.2011

Thankful ♥

So, I'm copying everyone on Twitter, Facebook, and blogs and I'm going to write one thing I'm thankful/grateful for everyday. Too bad I don't do this all the time, I take too many things for granted!

But I need to play catch-up so this post might get a little long and boring. You were warned.

Nov. 1st: I'm thankful to have a job. This economy is so unstable and un-predictable, and I'm thankful to have a job when many are without. I know I complain about how early I have to be there, how I get called in on my days off, and how crazy some of ladies I work with are, but I truly am happy that I have a steady income.


Nov. 2nd: Hand Sanitizer. It saves me when I'm at work. I alternate that in between hand washing, and it saves my hands. Soap dries out my hands like no joke, so it's nice to have yummy smelling bath and body works hand sanitizer. Yay.


Nov. 3rd: My dysfunctional family. They are my rock. Regardless of how dysfunctional we all are, I couldn't make it a single day without them. They are my support, my allies, and my best friends. I love them with every fiber of my being, and I'm so blessed. We were meant to be together, despite our craziness. I'm excited I can be with them forever.


Nov. 4th: I'm grateful for nail polish. Such a funny thing to be thankful for, but it's true. I change it frequently, and it makes me feel girly and pretty. So lame. I know. Something about a fresh coat of nail polish just about does it for me.


Nov. 5th: I'm thankful for school. I can't believe I just typed that..but deep down, I'm thankful I can be attending school and furthering my education. I have been able to attend on scholarships, so I've been lucky enough avoid student loans!...(for now) 


Nov. 6th: Thomas Cody Randall. Where to even begin. This boy has my heart, and I don't think I'll be getting it back. He is such a punk, and thinks he's the biggest comedian. I love that about him. He is a hard worker, he looks for the best in others, and he's very determined. When we first started 'dating' I swore I wouldn't give in to his charm or his gorgeous blue eyes. I was so wrong. We've definitely had our fair share of fights, and it's been a battle coming this far. But let me just say it's a battle I'm thankful we fought. We've had (and still have) some non-believers, nay sayers, and people who think we're crazy, but that comes with everything in life. So, I'm looking forward to many more memories to make with him, and I'm thankful for him being him. I'm in l-o-v-e.


Nov. 7th: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It's truth and simplicity is inspiring. I love the gospel.


Nov. 8th: I'm thankful for calculators. Yup. Calculators. My math career would be that much worse without one. "6 times 8 is?"...um, hold on, 36? Let me get my calculator..oh, 48. Yeah, 48. 


And today, Nov. 9th: I'm thankful for Starbucks and their amazing deliciousness. Chai. Tea. Latte. THANK YOU.

Until tomorrow,
xoxoxoxo

-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment