11.16.2011

More

So much for posting every day huh? I'm still trying to figure out how to post from my phone, so until I'm able to do so, you'll have to make do with what ya get. 
But here are more thankfuls:

I'm thankful to have a car that runs, and keeps me warm.

Thankful for modern technology that provides us with so much at our fingertips. Sometimes too much.

Thankful that my parents have stuck together through the thick and thin. So thankful to have them both still together. Divorce is on the rise.

Thankful for this blog, Twitter, and Facebook so I can spill my guts to all of you and you all have to listen :)

Thankful for a warm bed to sleep in each night.

I'm thankful for a precious, hyper, cuddly, adventurous puppy to keep Cody and I (mostly Cody) entertained.

Thankful for lunch dates with my Momma. Don't think I could survive without them.

I'm thankful for my Grandma Odette, my last living Grandparent. She makes sure my family and I are always taken care of, and always feeds us yummy food. I love her more than words can say.

SO thankful for comfy clothes. I live in sweats and baggy clothes. Especially with this cold weather, that's all I want to wear. Poor Cody puts up with my ugliness everyday, and he still manages to love me. Too bad he doesn't have a choice. HA.

Thankful that Cody has moved on from his 'mountain man' stage. He looks so sexy with longer hair and a little bit of scruff. None of that nasty, full scraggly beard, and bald head look. I'm lovin what he's got goin this week. And let me tell you, it changes weekly.

Thankful for my Grandparents that have passed on. My mom's parents, John and Nada Morgan, were my ultimate examples. They showed me how to love everyone, be responsible, and of course, cook yummy food. My dad's Dad, Ray Odette, was the one who saw my potential, and always made sure I was trying my hardest, and living up to the Odette last name. There isn't a day that passes that I don't miss each of them. I wish so badly that they could be on this earth to watch their grandchildren grow up, attend family functions, and just be there for the good times. But then I remember, that they are here with us, watching from afar. I know I said it earlier, but I truly miss each of them. Heaven is a better place with all of them, and I can't wait to see them again.

I'm thankful for eternal families and knowing I'll see my loved ones again.

Thankful that I'm healthy, happy, and here.

xoxoxo



C.

No comments:

Post a Comment