11.16.2011

Grace & Liam

Choph and I got to play house this weekend with our cute little cousins, Liam & Grace.
I love them, but this weekend helped me see how unprepared I am to be a momma. I can most certainly wait to have my own little chillins.
Despite my own personal revelation, we had so much fun with them! Sophie got up there early Friday morning and I followed later Friday evening. It was Bill's birthday weekend, so Bel & Bill took off to have some birthday fun. (Don't worry Bill, I won't tell how old you are!) I was greeted with pizza and movies, no better way to kick off the weekend.
Saturday we drove out to Elizabeth's house and played with cousins there, and relaxed. She of course made yummy chocolate chip cookies and we snuggled up and watched the Lion King. Just as we were leaving it started to snow, so naturally Liam and Grace wanted to go sledding at the neighbors. Soph was a trooper and geared up with them. After some hot cocoa and dry clothes, we decided to head out for dinner and a movie. Pei Wei had been calling my name, so that's where we dined. Kids chose the movie, Puss in Boots, which wasn't too bad. I'm so over all of the Shrek sequels and spin offs, that I wasn't so sure about it.

Liam is such a Goof
Gracie couldn't stop laughing.
Sunday we woke up, went to church for like half a second, and then bought decorations and pies for when Mom and Pop came home. We drove past McD's on 21st and the kids were dying. You can't tell from the pic, but someones truck caught on fire while going through the drive-thru, and then in turn, burned the whole building. It was great. Something like that would totally happen to me. 


Anways, we went back home to decorate and had so much fun. Bill and Bel arrived just a few minutes after us.
Then Choph and I were back to the airport. Like I've said before, and I'll say it a million times more, I love our flight bennies. Can't live without em. 


Just had to add this last random, these are the 2 things Cod lives for. The Bears, and his puppy, Lach. His real name is Urlacher after the Bears infamous Line Backer. See how much he loves the Bears?







No comments:

Post a Comment