8.08.2012

Baby Bear.


Cody's obsession for the Bears is no secret. He wants to name our first child Cutler after their quarterback (over my dead body) he's literally that obsessed.
So when he found out that Jay Cutler & Kristin Cavallari were having a baby boy he was beyond thrilled. The good news came this morning.. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/camden-jack-cutler-kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler-baby-boy_n_1663188.html

His name is Camden Jack. Not sure if I like it or not, but it's better than Cutler, right? Ha. Ha.
Good thing I'm not in any rush for babies and neither is Cody. We'll just stick to our dog, Urlacher, for now. And yes, Urlacher is the name of the Bears most famous Line Backer. Love my man even though he is cray cray. Yes, I just said cray cray.

xox

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment