1.04.2013

Resolutionist

I loved 2012.
A lot of memories were made and I have much to look back on and be thankful for.
I planned the wedding of my dreams with my wonderful Momma, married my sweet love, honeymooned on the beaches of Mexico, got my first tattoo with my bestie, and journeyed through the first 6 months of marriage. 

It was a great year. Amazing year. But I'm definitely ready for a fresh start.

I'm welcoming 2013 with open arms.

-a skinny, healthy me.
-more family time.
-family reunion on the Beach in June.
-celebrating our first year of marriage
-maybe an addition to our family?....... no. not a baby. another puppy. you creeps.
-a sister trip?
-start running.
-maybe turn the running into a half marathon? or something cool like that.
-the continuation of healthy, happy, lives for my friends and family
-another tattoo.
-learning to be more punctual
-starting new traditions with Cody
-healthy skin, hair, and nails.
-less debt.
-to be happy. always.

Bring it, 2013


xoxox

C.
    

 

 

 

2 comments: