1.03.2013

Oh. Hey. Hi.

This morning I woke up annoyed.

Couldn't be that my alarm buzzes at 4 a.m.
  
I was supposed to get up early and hit the gym. Hah.

But I was typical Carly and couldn't fathom leaving my warm bed, my love, and my pup. So there I laid.

Finally got out of bed in barely enough time to make it to work. 

Minimal make up and top knots have been an everyday thing lately. And some how I still think it's okay?

Get to work. Barely.

Was greeted with, "You came to work with wet hair? You're brave!"

My hair wasn't wet.

IT WAS GREASY.

Pulled back in a braid in all it's greasy-ness.

I thought the dry shampoo I spritzed on my hair before I left was enough. Very clearly, I was wrong.

Oh so wrong.

Oops.

So, moral of the story? Wash your freaking hair. I can go up to 5 days without washing it, and I think that's an accomplishment. Cuz washing it every single day is bad for it. So bad! And my showers are so much faster if I don't have to wash my hair. Hah, that sounds so nasty. But fer reals! Want healthier hair? Don't wash it everyday. But I guess I should've washed mine today. Ugh.

I promise I'm a clean person. Pinky promise.


C.  

1 comment:

  1. Girl I hear ya. I usually go 3-4 days! Top knot for the win!

    ReplyDelete