7.23.2012

Weekend.

Friday:

We saw this:



Which was amazing. Christian Bale is so yummy. 


After, we met up with Tony & Wendy for half price appetizers at Applebee's. The Spinach Artichoke dip is out to get me. It won. Because I literally ate ALL of it. 


Saturday:

Cody had work..Boo. Lach and I slept in a little bit and then got up and cleaned and did dishes. Those two things can only be put off for so long..I was proud I even did them.

When Cody got home we went to go load up the Eclipse, "the racecar" and get in on the trailer for Vegas. What was supposed to take 10 minutes took 2 HOURS. Oh my hell. We were standing in 95+ degree weather WITH humidity trying to get the stupid thing on the trailer. I'm going to spare you the nitty gritty details but once Tony got there to help, all was well.

Since the boys went off to Vegas, Wendy, Aydee, & I had a girls night. We made yummy food, ate yummy cookies, and watched Beethoven. Remember that movie?


Sunday:

We slept til noon. So embarrassed to admit that, but it was SO nice to get to sleep in. Cody didn't get home til like 3 in the morn and I couldn't sleep without him there, so yeah. We was tired.


We went to my parents for a birthday BBQ for Cody..my Dad's famous hot wings, brats, hamburgers, fries, and fresh fruit. Yum-o. Had to make a stop by his parents too..and then home for the night.


It was a busy weekend, but oh so fun. Once my phone and camera are fixed, I promise I'll religiously upload photos. For now, this is what ya get.


xoxox


C.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment