7.20.2012

Thomas Cody Randall


I know this post is late, but it being his bday yesterday we were busy with birthday things! And today, we're going to see The Dark Knight. SO EXCITED! 


23 random facts about mah boi. And things I love about him

1. Those eyes! Talk about blue. He got em from his mama. Shout out to Kristen
2. He is the ultimate handy man. He can fix anything. Which is so foreign to me because I grew up with my mom being the handy man. My pops isn't the greatest at making things work.
3. We are total opposites. Opposites attract :)
4. He is smart with his money and is uptight about saving..like I said, opposites attract!
5. He can't stay mad at me for longer than 5 minutes. Which is to my benefit of course :) If (haha I mean WHEN) we argue he always comes to me and tries to make me laugh. What a sweetie.
6. He is the king of mockery. He has me figured out. He can predict what I'm going to say and can mimic me word for word. Dialect and all. Go Cody.
7. He has the best sense of humor. It reminds me of my pops. He's always cracking a joke or referencing something he said to a joke. The kid thinks he's Dane Cook.
8. He has determination. He knows what he wants and he plans exactly how he's going to get it. Hence how he and I came to be. And boy am I thankful for that.
9. I love his beard/mustache/goatee/whatever you wanna call it..it works for him :)
10. He has the kindest heart. It is very rare for him to show it, but that heart is made of gold!
11. He loves his mom and sister. He is very protective of the both of them and I think it's so sweet.
12. He's all about cars, trucks, and anything mechanical. Or pretty much anything with a diesel engine..such as Timmy Riggins...aka his truck. Aka the biggest most annoying thing ever. jk. Kinda. Not really. He LOVES that thing. Like spends all his extra money on it. Talks about it 24/7. I joke that Timmy Riggins comes before me. He claims it doesn't..but I'm pretty sure it does. And as annoying as it is, it makes me happy to know that it's something he has a passion for, and loves doing.
13. Country Music. Boy oh boy. I was so anti anything involving country before I met him. He changed my ways..and I LOVE country music. He helped me discover my inner st.george-ean. My sisters loathe me for it.
14. He loves over-cast and rainy weather. As do I. Seattle may be in our future :)
15. Da Bears. His life would have no meaning without the Chicago Bears. Seriously. 
16. Anytime we're in the car his music is what's playing. He thinks I have horrible taste in music (so not true), so we listen to country or classic rock. He always plays the "I'll give you $50 if you can tell me who is singing right now" game. I never win. And it's always the same songs. I can't remember! 
17. He plans out everything. We have a calendar 6 months out saying what bills are due when. Ugh. So depressing.
18. Even though we are dirt poor (which I'm super sad about) he always reminds me of what we do have versus what we don't have. A good reminder.
19. He gets super jealous. I secretly love it.
20. He tells me all the time how horrible of a driver I am (I kind of really am), but he always wants me to drive. WTF? Haha. 
21.He always always always kisses me goodnight. It melts me everytime. And when I leave for work super early he always makes sure to tell me he loves me. He's not one to show affection so when he tells me and shows me he loves me, I take it whenever I can get it. 
22. He loves his gym time. The man lives there. Which is a good thing, I guess. I should be more like him in that sense. Ha. But seriously he knows so much about how the body works. And all of the physiology that goes along with too. Blows my mind.
23. He is mine, all mine :) 


Love you Cody Willis.


No comments:

Post a Comment