7.02.2012

It's July?!

Yowza.

July already huh? I swear yesterday I was finishing up with last minute things for the wedding. Good thing that stress is over.
But alas, stress is never ending. In fact, once you're living together and have twice the amount of bills as before, your stress TRIPLES. Yup. It's true. Just ask me. Or look at me. I've been a hot mess for the past week. We figured out that no longer can I train with my 'therapy session' girls, but I also need to sell my car. No more kick-my-ass and vent-til-you-cry work out sessions, and definitely no more trips in the beloved Baja Accord. I won't know what to do with my life. I certainly had a good long cry on my bathroom floor last night. Lach licked the salty tears off my face and Cody let me sit in his lap. It was a sight to see.

ANYWAYS..

On to happier things.

Yesterday Cody and I rode down to Californ-i-a with Tony, Wendy & Aydee. Talk about adventure. Tony got a sexy new car and Wendy and I had 5+ hours of much needed girl talk. I love her. And Cody loves Tony. And we all love Aydee. So, it works out.

Also, yesterday was my bestie boo, Kami Gonzalez's birthday. I love her! She has been there through my psycho stages (still having them btw), and she somehow still wants to be my friend. Weird, I know. So, Happy Birthday to my love! We're going out to celebrate for cupcakes later this week.

Annie, Soph and my Momma have been in San Jose since Thursday for the gymastic Olympic Trials and it has been killing me. So jealous. I miss them ridiculous amounts and I'm jealous I can't be there with them. And seeing pictures of their beautiful faces doesn't help.

Oh, and I NEED to have instagram. <--- HAHA that makes me sound so old/lame/way too far behind on technology. But for realsies. The camera on my phone is broken and I'm too poor to buy another one. So, for now, I'll just have to instagram stalk from FB and Twitter. Lame-o.

I think that's enough for now. And being that my phone can't take pictures, I don't have any cool pictures to upload. How lame is this blog? Super. I know.

xoxoxo

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment