10.15.2012

Ketchup

Here's what's new in our lives:

-I am now 23 years old. Yikes.

-We did a car swap. Cody works out in H-town and I work in town. Ha. So we did a swapsies. Know what that means? Carly drives the big, huge, redneck, sketchy ass truck to work and school EVERY day and Cody drives the nice, fun, not so sketchy Accord to work. Please, for just a second, picture me driving that thing down the road. The looks I get are even better. Ugh. 

-Been going to the gym everyday. WOOT! Holla at ya girl.

-Lach is no longer allowed to be out of his kennel for longer than 10 minutes when he is home alone. Too many items have fallen victim to his anxiety..Just to name a few: Mikelle's 50 page psychology study guide, both of our toothbrushes, my $180 psychology book (!!!!), free movie passes, bills, my birthday card from my in-laws with cash inside, multiple pairs of socks, and last but not least, my debit card (!!!!). He can be such a shit sometimes. I get so freakin pissed, but then I look at his sweet face and those big brown eyes and I can't be mad anymore. Can you blame me? 

Mikelle's psychology packet.

My psychology book, shoes, scrubs, hangers, socks..etc. He was extra naughty this day.

What was left of my toothbrush. He'd already finished off Cody's.

And look at this sweet face. I can't stay mad at him for longer than 5 mins. He's too sweet.


-Still in school. Ugh.

-Still doing the KB challenge. Don't ask how it's going though. Cuz I'm not prepared to come to terms with what I put in my mouth each day. I.love.carbs. I need therapy.

-Got bestie tattoo's with my bestie, Kami Gonz. :)

Hurt like hell.


-Thinking about running the marathon next year. THINKING is the key word. But then I take Lach for a run in the mornings and remember how much I loathe running. Probably not such a good idea..

-We're still washer & dryer-less. Anyone selling some we can buy for cheap? :)

-Cody got the iPhone 5. He splurged. A lot. He's had his phone for 3 years and the buttons stopped working. So I GUESS it was time for a new one. K, but now when can I get a new one?? I'm so jelly.

That's all for now. Stay tuned.

xoxox

C.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like it's time for a little obedience school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad thing is, he's already been to obedience school. And we paid a pretty penny for it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete