9.24.2012

Progress post.

Started the KB challenge last week. Well, kinda started. I just did the eating clean part and not so much the working out part. That's happening this week, I swear. Since starting to eat clean again, I forgot how good it feels to eat healthy! Kinda strange coming from a carb monster/sugar addict, but it's the truth! A protein and complex carb at each meal is not hard at all. If I can do it, you can do it!
Eating clean takes a lot of effort too, to be honest. Meal prep is key. Last week I baked a bunch of chicken breasts, cooked lots of brown rice, and cooked veggies too. I put a single serving of each in ziploc bags or in tupperware and each meal was that easy. Prepping the food takes a while, but once it's all cooked, it's so super easy to just grab and go!  
Not much of a progress post really but I'll get better this week. And maybe post some 'before' photos? NOT.
JK I'll be better this week!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Haha can't wait for those before pics! ;) Better be in a bikini! Hahaha. Now post some damn wedding pics already!

    ReplyDelete