6.04.2012

Random's

-My headband is too tight behind my ears and is giving me a headache. Which in turn is making me kinda not so fun to be around. Sorry to the patients checking in for surgery.

-Got the final cost for flowers today. I'm expecting to eat ramen for the next 2 months.

-Going to look at a townhome today that is possibly 'the one' (yes, we get married in 5 days and still don't have anywhere to live.)

-Lach probably won't be a part of the ceremony anymore. It breaks my heart. Poor guy, he lets his emotions get the best of him. 

-Talk of babies is the norm now at my parents home. Not okay. 5 years, AT LEAST.

-My nails need to be done so bad. It's gross. Devyn, I'll be seeing you Thursday.

-Despite all of my pre-wedding work-outs and goals, I still feel like the I'm the muffin man. Don't even talk to me about my bikini for the honeymoon. Love handles are sexy, embrace them.

-I'm craving anything that is sweet and unhealthy for me. I have a feeling that I'll eat everything in sight once I'm home. Typical Carly.

-T-minus 5 days. Just freaked out a little as I typed

xoxoxo

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment