1.04.2012

2012

So, I never do resolutions but I think this year is the first to start.
First on the list:
-Clean up my mouth! I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I swear way too often! It's a bad habit :(
Second:
-No more soda. I've done pretty well since starting my Body for Life thing, but on my free days I go nuts. So, no more. I've got Soph going in on it with me, so she'll have to be my rock.
Third:
-Eating more natural non-processed foods. I've never paid a lot of attention to what is in my food and how processed it is, until recently, and it sickens me! So, I'm going green. Plus, I've got a wedding dress to fit in! (Those words look so foreign and weird.)
And Fourth:
-Keeping a more consistent gym/cardio schedule. My mom is going to kill me for even thinking this..Sorry Ma!


So, here's to a new year and an improved me. It's about freaking time.
Wish me luck.


xoxoxox

{C}

1 comment:

  1. We pretty much have the same goals. Except I think I need soda at least once a week because I'm a weaker person then you... Oh and can you please write your engagement story!

    ReplyDelete