10.07.2011

Annie Bananie

It's her birthday.






 and I'm gonna talk specifically about her.


I love her so much, I'm dedicating a post all to her!

-I love stealing her clothes almost as much as she love stealing mine.
-Her 'debilatating disease' (hahaha, not.) doesn't stop her from doing anything! And I love that.
-Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Tan skin. Need I say more?
-She knows what she wants. 
-Her love for treats is comparable to mine.
-I love her cooking. I hope she never stops!
-She is the biggest softie, she'll cry over anything. Melts my heart.
-Her room is NEVER clean. Ever. But neither is mine, so I can't judge!



There are a gazillion more things I could say about her, but I'll leave it at that for now. She drives me crazy most of the time, but I love her regardless.
Here are some pics of this blonde beauty..



 













Happy 16th Birthday, Annie. You're loved!!

Love,
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment