9.14.2011

As of Late

Life has been kinda crazy this past little while. Trying to adjust to a new schedule with work and school, has been a little hellacious. I've been working A TON and it's about done me in. I've had a few seconds to catch parts of the 'normalcy' of my life, but that's about it. So, enjoy!
Sunday was a downpour! Thunder, lightning, the whole bit. Aren't my sisters so pretty?


Ellie and Nayda found the make-up.

Sushi night with the fam.I'm in need of another one asap! ..and no, I didn't eat all this sushi myself..even though I probably could have.

In our Bears get-up on Sundy.


Clean puppy! He has such a nice auntie.

Psycho pup. He was caught mid-yawn in this one.

 These last few are things I found on http://weheartit.com. I love that site! Be careful though, I've run across a couple naughty ones!





No comments:

Post a Comment